In order to underwrite your loan, we need the following (the first two are Patriot Act Requirements)
- A copy of your Social Security Card
- A copy of your Drivers License
- 2 Most Recent W-2
- 2 Most Recent Pay Stubs
- 2 Most Recent Tax Returns (2 years)
- 2 Most Recent Bank Statements, every account, every page, any retirement fund accounts (it is important to show us how much money you have access to.)
- A Copy of Your Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, and IRS EIN Documentation.
- A Copy of Your Certificate of Good Standing (You can obtain this form online at the Secretary of State)
- If Self-Employed, Numbers 3 and 4 would be replaced by last two years of tax returns.
- Complete and Return W-9
- Personal Financial Statement from each borrower, see Net-Worth Calculator below.
IMPORTANT: ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SCANNED SEPARATELY, NAMED APPROPRIATELY AND EMAILED TO PAM@CAROLINAINVESTORLOANS.COM FOR LOAN APPROVAL
Please Download And Complete The Documents Below. Submit With The Above Requested Documents.
Instead of us pulling your credit report we have set up a system that allows you to pull your own credit for $1. By pulling your own credit report it will not effect your credit rating, however you must cancel the service within 7 days.
Simply click on the link below and set up an account and pull your own credit. Once complete please send your log in information to Pam and she will log in to view your credit report. Then you may cancel the service to avoid further charges.